Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chris Brown Comeback..........gay picture lol



Idk what i really think of this, i was and still consider myself to be a chris brown fan in terms of his music, I don't necessarily think hes the best R&B artist out, or that hes a very strong singer, but i think hes good at singing and is a great dancer and performer. The whole rihanna thing will definitely hurt his cause in terms of album sales and promotion and money but i think his material will still be good maybe better because he knows he has to push through the negativity. I will support him nonetheless because although all of the information isn't out yet, from what i heard so far she did start it and put them both in danger because he was driving. I don't condone what he did, hitting a woman is wrong, but there are extreme situations when i don't find myself COMPLETELY against it. His new album Graffiti will be coming out sometime this year

No comments:

Post a Comment